Patagonia R1 TechFace Hoodie - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Warm and soft with a little extra grit, the men's R1 TechFace hoodie helps you handle gusty, scrappy days on the rock with wind- and abrasion-resistant, water-repellent face fabric.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric offers warmth and increased wind and abrasion resistance compared to previous designs
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on face fabric helps shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backers; external zippered left chest pocket
- Low-bulk, snag-resistant, stretch-knit cuffs provide coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cordlocks at front hem
Imported.View the Patagonia R1 Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...