Marker Squire 11 ID Ski Bindings with 110mm Brakes - 2017/2018
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Compatible with boots with traditional downhill and alpine touring soles, Marker Squire 11 ID ski bindings with 110mm brakes are made for skiers who like to sample the goods on and off-piste.
- SOLE.ID system allows your local shop to adjust the bindings to accommodate traditional alpine or alpine touring boot sole norms
- Stainless-steel anti-friction device (AFD) allows essential lateral boot movement despite dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- Triple Pivot Light Toe is lightweight and offers efficient power transmission from your boots to your skis
- Hollow Linkage Heel saves weight and increases stiffness by using a hollow, aluminum axle
- 110mm brake fits most all-mountain wide skis; brake is designed to offer extra clearance when skiing switch
- Standard height without skis: 25mm; weight per pair: 4.26 lbs.
- Compatible with boots with ISO 5355, ISO 9523 and Walk to Ride (WTR) soles
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
Recommended Skier Weight
65 - 240 pounds
Brake Width (mm)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...