GOOD TO-GO Oatmeal
A great way to begin your morning on the trail, GOOD TO-GO Oatmeal starts with whole grain, gluten-free oats and quinoa, then adds protein-rich chia and hemp seeds.
- Chia and hemp seeds are both packed with protein and omega fatty acids, while cinnamon and turmeric offer anti-inflammatory qualities, and cardamom for digestion
- Dehydrated, not freeze-dried
- No additives or preservatives; low sodium
- Ready in minutes, just add boiling water
- Proudly made in Maine, USA
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (Whole Grain Oats), Whole Grain Quinoa Flakes, Dried Zante Currants (Currants, Non GMO Vegetable Oil), Coconut Sugar, Raw Sunflower Seeds, Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Banana Flakes, Shredded Coconut, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seed Hearts, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Ground Turmeric, Ground CardamomView all GOOD TO-GO Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...