Sea to Summit Comfort Plus SI Sleeping Pad
The Sea To Summit Comfort Plus SI sleeping pad combines the comfort of a 3 in. air mattress with the support and self-inflating performance of a foam-core pad, without the added weight and bulk.
- 30-denier stretch-knit top fabric offers a soft, next-to-skin feeling; pad bottom is lightweight 30-denier polyester with laminated thermoplastic urethane for durability
- Delta core technology removes 40% of the initial volume of the polyurethane foam core for minimal packed weight and size
- Delta core technology keeps the bottom surface of the polyurethane foam completely intact which ensures consistent warmth along the full length of the mattress
- One-way inflation valve can be reversed and used to prevent air from being drawn back in; allowing you to roll the mat without fighting re-inflation as you go
- This pad has an R-value of 4.1, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
Imported.View the Sea to Summit Comfort Product Line View all Sea to Summit Self-inflating Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Stuff Sack Included
Long: 7.5 x 12 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Long: 78 x 25 x 3 inches
Long: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...