The North Face Summit G3 Insulated Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Technical alpine-climbing and Nordic gloves with a supple soft shell and light insulation, The North Face Summit G3 gloves protect against wind, rain and snow, while keeping hands warm in the cold.
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their naturally relaxed position
- Soft-shell material employs a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that causes moisture to bead up and roll off
- Water-resistant goatskin leather creates a soft yet dexterous and extremely durable glove; leather palms add durability and grip
- 60g Heatseeker™ synthetic fibers on the backs of the hands add lightweight warmth
- Kevlar thread throughout supplies extra reinforcement and durability
- Ladderlock wrist cinch seals in warmth
- Short gauntlet with a hook-and-loop closure for warmth and security
- Carabiner loop on back of finger for hanging when not in use
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
Imported.View the The North Face Summit Series Product Line View all The North Face Men's Ski Gloves
Water-resistant goat leather
94% polyester/6% elastane soft shell
Polyester brushed tricot
60g Heatseeker polyester fibers at back of hand
XS S M L XL Length 5.5 - 6 6.5 - 7 7.8 - 8 8.5 - 9 9+ Hand Circumference 6 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9.5+
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...