Patagonia Snowbelle Insulated Snow Pants - Girls'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Patagonia Snowbelle girls' insulated snow pants slice through Targhee's snorkel-worthy pow and then keep her toasty warm on the chair ride back up.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof breathable barrier, durable water repellent (DWR) finish and fully taped seams keep her dry
- Insulated with 80g Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled) fibers that continue to insulate even if they get wet
- Lining and gaiter fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Covered handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper holds her lunch money
- Articulated knees maximize movement
- Tricot-lined, contoured waistband adjusts externally with hook-and-loop side tabs to adjust the fit
- Durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg while internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots and keep out the cold
- Tab inside each pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases pant length by 2 in. to extend the useful life
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure
- Reflective logo on front knee; Hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Downhill Ski Pants
55% polyester/45% recycled polyester mini-herringbone
Polyester plain weave (bluesign® approved)
Type Of Waterproofing
H2No Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof breathable barrier
80g Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled) fibers
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 50.5 - 52.5 55 58 61 62.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 26 - 27 28.5 30 31.5 33.5 - 35.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25 26 28 30 - 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...