Patagonia PowSlayer Bib Snow Pants - Men's
Updated with symmetrical styling and a new stretch panel to accommodate a wider range of body types, the lightweight Patagonia PowSlayer bib snow pants offer premium protection for serious riders.
- 3-layer recycled ripstop nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric delivers a high degree of waterproof, breathable and windproof performance
- Shell fabric also has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sheds water and spindrift when the going gets deep
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Low-profile, full-coverage design includes drop-seat adjustability, removable suspenders and a center-front zip with snap closure for easy relief
- Articulated patterning through the hips and knees ensures full mobility; thigh vents allow personal climate control
- Belt loops let you drop the shoulder straps when you're wallowing in the boot path
- Stretch-mesh fabric at low back increases breathability and comfort
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inner legs and bottom hems
- Vislon zippers on side zips and cargo pockets are watertight and easy to use; slim-zip installation on mid-torso pockets with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Loop on rear yoke attaches bibs to powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Recycled ripstop nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX Pro waterproof breathable membrane
1 lb. 4.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...