Patagonia Snowshot Pants - Men's Short Sizes
Complementing the hit-or-miss stormy weather with windproof, waterproof, breathable protection, the Patagonia Snowshot pants let you rip from first chair to last call. Plus, they come in short sizes.
- H2No Performance Standard shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof, breathable barrier for storm protection and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sloughs off moisture
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Soft, brushed tricot-lined waistband lends comfort and an internal adjustment allows a personalized fit
- Slick polyester tricot mesh liner glides easily over your base layers and wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thighs dump heat and keep out snow; gaiters seal out snow when you're postholing
- Mid-thigh pockets
- Tough scuff guards protect inner legs and bottom hems
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Pants
70% recycled polyester/30% polyester micro-twill
Polyester tricot mesh
Type Of Waterproofing
H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable laminate
1 lb. 7.9 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...