Farm to Feet Damascus Lightweight Technical Hiking Crew Socks - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Damascus, Virginia, is a veritable hiker's paradise situated mere steps from the Appalachian Trail. Namesake Farm to Feet Damascus lightweight hiking socks are ideal for cool climates or stiff boots.
- Fine-gauge 19.5-micron merino wool delivers incredible moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Multiple ventilation channels supply effective airflow, while targeted full-density cushioning zones maximize comfort without adding unnecessary volume
- Farm to Feet sources its merino wool exclusively from sheep raised on U.S. farms
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Comfort compression using Lycra® spandex fibers minimizes foot fatigue
- Impact cushioning and ventilation zones on top of foot provide extra protection while also facilitating adequate airflow around the foot
- Targeted full-density cushioning in the heel and ball of foot adds comfort
- Ventilation channels around the sock allow for fresh airflow into the shoe to cool feet and remove moisture
- Hexagon-pattern reinforcement in heel and toe adds durability in key impact areas
Made in USA.View all Farm to Feet Men's Hiking Socks
58% merino wool/39% nylon/3% Lycra spandex
S M L XL U.S. Men's <6 6-8.5 9-11.5 12-14.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...