Mountain Bike Trails: North Carolina Mountains and Upstate South Carolina
Discover a mountain bike paradise for beginners and experienced downhill shredders alike with the 105 routes in Mountain Bike Trails: North Carolina Mountains and Upstate South Carolina.
- Covers Pisgah, DuPont, Bent Creek, Tsali, Jackrabbit, Kitsuma, Fontana, Panthertown, Paris Mountain, Croft, Issaqueena, Faith Grove, Coleman Boundary, Handing Dog and more
- Features concise data and descriptions of 105 bike routes, 68 trailheads, 24 trail networks, 504 miles of single track, 160 miles of forest roads and 3 bike parks
- Includes GPS coordinates, important route details and driving directions to every trailhead
- Full-color maps and photos provide a overview glimpse of what to see, what's ahead and what to expect along the way
- Each recommended ride is grouped according to the established trail systems in the regions within each state
- Also contains essential trail information to stay on pace with the evolution of the sport in recent years
Made in USA.
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...