Race Face Turbine Seatpost
The new Turbine seatpost gives you easy saddle installation, full adjustability, tremendous strength and light weight. What more could you ask?
- Simple, 2-bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types; 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails; narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward / back saddle adjustment
- Tilt adjustment 6° up and 12° down with zero offset
- 3D-forged, 2014 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized and shot-peened for optimal strength-to-weight ratio and increased fatigue life
- Triple-butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight
- Rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube
Imported.View all Race Face Rigid Posts
27.2 MM x 400 MM: 27.2 millimeters
27.2 MM x 400 MM: 260 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...