Fixed Pin Publishing The Rock Climber's Training Manual: A Guide to Continuous Improvement
The Rock Climber's Training Manual: A Guide to Continuous Improvement shows you how to improve your climbing, providing a step-by-step, easy-to-follow action plan used by elite climbers.
- Detailed schedules prescribe daily training activities for beginner, intermediate and advanced climbers
- Training programs are tailored for bouldering, sport and traditional climbing
- 11 exercise protocols clearly describe each training activity in detail
- Over 200 full-color illustrations demonstrate proper techniques
- Meticulously researched content incorporates the latest advancements in sports science
- Presents exercises that are proven to be effective for climbers of all abilities
- Includes groundbreaking coaching for big-wall free-climbing, including, training, strategy and tactics
- Authors: Michael L. Anderson, PhD and Mark L. Anderson
- Softcover; 301 pages; color photos
- Fixed Pin Publishing; copyright 2014
Imported.View all Fixed Pin Publishing Climbing Instructional Books
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...