- American Built: KEEN Durand Mid WP Hiking Boots are assembled in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world
- Waterproof leather and textile uppers have KEEN.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membranes to keep your feet dry on wet and muddy trails
- 400g KEEN.Warm insulation with charcoal bamboo, woolly removable thermal heat shield footbeds and faux-fur collars keep things toasty
- Cleansport NXT™ offers natural odor control
- Integrated polyurethane heel cushions and midsoles keep your feet comfortable during long days outside
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks provide good stability for hiking on rugged trails
- Dual-compound snow and ice grip rubber outsoles keep you on your feet
- Fit tip: runs about a half size small, so order up a half size
Made in USA.
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
|Footwear Height (in.)||6.3|
|Comfort Range||-40 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Lining||Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane/mesh|
|Insulation||Keen.Warm synthetic fibers|
|Support||Thermoplastic urethane shank|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 lbs. 5.8 oz.|