Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter Plus
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter has a field weight of only 3.7 oz., and it makes filtering water as simple as filling a pouch and squeezing water into your mouth. No pumping and no waiting.
- Hollow-fiber membrane filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Updated from the original version, the Squeeze Filter Plus now includes additional accessories for gravity and inline use
- Includes two 64 oz. Squeeze Pouches and one 16 oz. Squeeze Pouch
- Simply fill up the included water pouches at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and then squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter.
- Filter has a built-in push / pull cap so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; squeeze filter fills most water bottles in only 30 sec.
- Includes Inline Adapters so you can use your Squeeze Filter inline on a hydration pack
- Includes gravity tubing which allows you to hook up the Squeeze Filter as a gravity filter
- Filter will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Includes a mesh carrying case
- Winner of Backpacker Magazine's Editors' Choice Award in 2012
- Use the included syringe to back flush the filter to maintain a high flow rate
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
- Individual component weights: filter unit: 3 oz.; 16 fl. oz. pouch: 0.7 oz.; 32 fl. oz. pouch: 1 oz.; 64 fl. oz. pouch: 1.3 oz.; cleaning plunger: 1.2 oz.
Made in USA.View the Sawyer Squeeze Product Line View all Sawyer Gravity Water Filters
Hollow fiber membrane
Protozoa And Bacteria
As fast as you can squeeze fluid ounces
Filter: 2 x 5; squeeze pouch: 12 x 8 inches
Complete kit: 7.2 oz.; filter only: 3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...