Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket - Men's
The versatile Patagonia Retro-X fleece jacket has the ability to block chilling gusts and the durability for serious ranch work. The thick, bonded sherpa fleece is cozy soft to keep you warm anywhere.
- Bonded sherpa fleece jacket with Polygiene permanent odor control keeps you warm (and fresh) in cool or blustery weather
- Moisture-wicking, highly air permeable knit-mesh lining and a windproof/breathable barrier cut cold and wind
- Y-Joint sleeves provide better mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Full-zip jacket with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket and zippered handwarmer pockets
Imported.View the Patagonia Retro Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
Fleece: 50% recycled polyester bonded sherpa
Lining: 50% recycled polyester warp knit mesh
Back Length (in.)
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...