KIALOA Tiare Fiberglass Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Designed for smaller paddlers, the Kialoa Tiare adjustable paddle has a slimmer shaft to fit smaller hands and a reduced blade size for easy paddling in a variety of environments.
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism in the grip adjusts paddle length from 60 to 82 in. on the fly
- Durable, slim-diameter fiberglass shaft is perfect for smaller hands
- Durable rubber coated ABS Utili-T grip provides maximum control and allows for a relaxed hand position
- Utilizing post-manufacturing scraps, the high-performance fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is made with recycled material
- 80 sq. in. PowerARC blade provides the ideal power for smaller paddlers
- Assembled in U.S.A. of imported components
Imported.View all KIALOA Paddle Board Paddles
Contains recycled materials
15 .5 x 7 .5 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
80 square inches
1 lb. 8oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...