- SwitchZip technology places the zipper between the seat and backband for easy access; 1 zipper for entry and relief
- 2-piece system can be worn as a dry suit or a dry top
- Stowable and removable hood is made with Gore-Tex PacLite technology
- Tall, pile lined, zippered collar has a smooth feel next to skin
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene
- Zipper flap to protect top half of zipper in dry-top configuration
- Every suit 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Sea Kayaking|
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements. HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty. INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone. SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.