Petzl AM'D Screwgate Carabiner
The Petzl Am'D Screwgate is an asymmetric (D-shaped) aluminum carabiner that's best-suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment.
- Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions; it's an efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner in belay systems
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- D shape offers good handling and ergonomics; shape is designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system avoids any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Manual screwgate system features red band indicator to show carabiner is unlocked, providing a quick visual safety check
- Recommended for dirty and dusty environments that can cause autolocking carabiner mechanisms to malfunction
Imported.View all Petzl Carabiners
Gate Open Clearance
Strength Major Axis Closed
Strength Major Axis Open
Strength Minor Axis
113 x 67 millimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...