La Sportiva Finale Climbing Shoes - Women's
With a neutral design and sticky outsoles, the women's La Sportiva Finale climbing shoes balance comfort and performance, ideal for new climbers who want to move to the next level at the gym or crag.
- Tensioned heel rand and Powerhinge provide high-end edging performance
- Powerhinge allows the shoe to only stretch in the back half of the shoe when it's weighted, effectively leaving the toes in place on the surface of the rock
- Unlined leather uppers give a soft, comfortable fit
- Laces are made of recycled PET from plastic bottles
- 5 mm Vibram® XS Edge sticky rubber outsoles provide excellent grip and durability
- Shoes can be resoled
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
Climbing Shoe Type
5 mm Vibram XS Edge rubber
Can Be Resoled
34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...