Product Image of color Steel loading
C.A.M.P. Tethys Pro Small Mobile Pulley
The C.A.M.P. Tethys Pro Small Mobile Pulley is an ultra-slim, highly functional pulley that is easy to handle and convenient to use when rigging hauling systems.
- The generously sized attachment hole allows full rotation of the carabiner for smooth rope handling
- Accommodates ropes up to 13 mm
- Sealed ball bearings on a stainless-steel axle provide high efficiency and are designed for intensive use at high speed; 92% system efficiency
- Aluminum alloy body and wheel keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength where it is needed
- Prusik-minding design makes it an ideal pulley for rigging a haul system on route or managing crevasse rescues
- Appropriate for rope access, tree climbing and rescue
- Working load limit: 3 kN x 2 = 6 kN
- Meets standard(s): EN 12278
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. Pulleys
Fits Rope Sizes
Up to 13 millimeters
Side Plate Material
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...