National Geographic Italy Adventure Travel Map
The National Geographic Italy Adventure Travel map provides travelers with an ideal combination of detail and perspective, highlighting points of interest as well as diverse and unique destinations.
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand the rigors of international travel
- Includes exotic destinations for adventure travelers, along with key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses and harbors
- Locates major cities and towns, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, toll roads, limited access highways and more
- Maps recreational, ecological, cultural and historic points of interest including UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and camping
- Clearly designates boundaries of protected areas such as national parks
- Reveals places off the beaten path that will lead to a memorable adventure
- 1:1,000,000 scale
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Europe Maps
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...