National Geographic France Adventure Travel Map
The National Geographic France Adventure Travel Map is your finely detailed guide to the best outdoor adventure areas in the country.
- Folded map provides global travelers with a combination of detail and perspective, highlighting points of interest and diverse, unique destinations within the country
- Diverse, exotic destinations for adventure travelers, and key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses, and harbors
- Locates major cities and towns, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, toll roads, limited-access highways and more
- Maps recreational, ecological, cultural and historic points of interest, including UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and camping
- Clearly designates boundaries of protected areas such as national parks
- Reveals places off the beaten path that will lead to a memorable adventure
- 1:1,100,000 scale
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material that's designed to withstand the rigors of international travel
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2012
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Europe Maps