- Includes cities and towns with user-friendly index, road network with distances and road / highway designations, plus secondary routes for exploring off the beaten path
- Features diverse, exotic destinations for adventure travelers and key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses and harbors
- Recreational, ecological, cultural and historic points of interest include UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and campgrounds
- Clearly designated boundaries of protected areas such as national parks
- Reveals hidden destinations that will lead to a memorable adventure
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material that's designed to withstand the rigors of international travel
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:825,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.