Cairn Cartographics Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness: South Half Outdoor Recreation Map
Covering the south half of the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness, this map from Cairn Cartographics features GPS data from the summer and fall of 2014, making for accurate trail locations and mileages.
- Covers the south half of the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness, including Magruder Corridor Road, West Fork Bitterroot Area and Blue Joint Area
- Also covers Montana's Bitterroot Valley: Lolo to Lost Horse and Selway River: Paradise Put-in to Race Creek Takeout
- This topographic map features shaded relief, 100 ft. contour intervals, forested/nonforested areas, GPS verified trail locations and mileages, and UTM and Lat/Long grids
- Includes mileages on the Bitterroot and Selway Rivers
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant plastic
Made in USA.View all Cairn Cartographics Mountain West Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...