Patagonia Black Hole Messenger Bag
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Patagonia Black Hole Messenger bag just might be the burliest messenger bag to ever meet a daily commute. This highly weather-resistant shoulder bag is worthy of your daily grind.
- Roomy main compartment holds books, papers, running shoes and your lunch
- A padded sleeve accommodates a 15 in. laptop and 2 mesh pockets come equipped with a key keeper and an organization panel to hold your pens, small items and cellphone
- The flap has an outer pocket that seals with a water-shedding zipper, 2 daisy chains to hold your bike lock and a webbing loop to attach a bike light
- Designed for a vertical fit while you're riding, the shoulder strap switches between right- or left-hand carry and has a singlehanded, quick adjustment for a precise fit
- 3-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a secure and comfortable carry
- Padded back panel softens the loads
- Topside carrying handle; reflective material for visibility at night; lash straps for a yoga mat
- Lightweight yet strong ripstop polyester with a highly weatherproof thermoplastic urethane laminate and a durable water repellent; fabric is bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Patagonia Messenger Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,465 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
Fits Laptop Size (in.)
iPad / Tablet Compartment
450-denier ripstop polyester
1 lb. 13 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...