The North Face Mountain 25 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The North Face Mountain 25 tent delivers extremely durable, high-mountain protection for 2 in a light and strong package that stands up to 4 seasons of outdoor adventures.
- Lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio; combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly; polyurethane port window is cold-crack tested to -60 F/-51 C
- High / low venting with multiple new venting options throughout
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points
- Includes 4 snow stakes, 8 interior pockets, stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors and glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls
- Compatible with CJ2V Tentertainment loft (not included)
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
8 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
6 lbs. 5 oz.
9 lbs. 13 oz.
7 x 24 inches
32.3 square feet
8 / 3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL
13.2, 10.25, 9.6, 9.5 millimeters
40-denier polyurethane-coated nylon
40-denier ripstop nylon
70-denier polyurethane-coated nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...