National Geographic Utah National Parks Map Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Trails Illustrated Utah National Parks map pack combines 5 iconic national parks in the high desert of Utah into a single, easy-to-use bundle.
- Each map covers a different park with its own unique landscapes; from formations of Arches to the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon to the walls of Zion, each park is covered in detail
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks and designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, a scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Key points of interest include scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material that's designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:35,000 and 1:75,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2014
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Mountain West Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...