National Geographic Yosemite National Park Topographic Map Pack
Combining 4 titles, the Trails Illustrated Yosemite National Park topographic map pack helps explorers of all levels see everything this astounding park has to offer.
- Maps offer enlarged, detailed views of each area of the park, from Yosemite Valley to Tuolumne Meadows to Ansel Adams Wilderness and Hetch Hetchy Reservoir
- Each trail and road has been carefully researched with the help of the National Park and other public land management agencies
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 36 x 22 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic California Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...