Bring along the detailed National Geographic Mount Carlo to Pleasant Pond topographic map guide when you traverse the southern Maine section of the Appalachian Trail.
- Unique, user-friendly unique booklet format features topographic maps centered on the trail, page by page, mile by mile
- Helpful trail profiles show the distance between shelters, camping areas, and trail access points
- Includes resupply locations, key points of interest, safety guidelines, local contact information, area history and more
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.View all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps