Wilderness Press Afoot & Afield: Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins and Rocky Mountain National Park - Second Edition
The newly updated edition of Afoot and Afield: Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins and Rocky Mountain National Park features 184 spectacular outings in the Colorado Rockies.
- Author: Alan Apt with Kay Turnbaugh
- Softcover; 388 pages; color and black-and-white photographs and maps
- Wilderness Press, copyright 2015
- Complete trip descriptions and hiking directions; easy-to-read maps
- Key information such as distance, elevation gain and difficulty
- Summary of each hike's best features
- Notes on which trails are suitable for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, dogs and kids
Made in USA.From the Wyoming border to Pikes Peak, authors Alan Apt and Kay Turnbaugh present a comprehensive collection of 184 boot-tested hikes. Ranging from easy day hikes to weekend excursions and even far-flung mountaineering adventures, all the trips are accessible from Denver, Boulder and other Front Range communities.View the Wilderness Press Afoot and Afield Product LineView all Wilderness Press Colorado Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...