Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 5 Bike - 2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Combining ultralight carbon construction with reliable Shimano 105 components, the Synapse Carbon 5 105 road bike emphasizes comfort with relaxed positioning for demanding long-distance rides.
- Synapse carbon frame features optimized tube shaping to promote efficiency and comfort; frame geometry gives a more upright position than more race-oriented road frames
- Rear part of the frame and the all-carbon fork feature the Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology for damping road vibration
- FSA Cannondale Si compact crankset is paired with an 11-32T cassette for a capable gear range; BB30 bottom bracket enhances stiffness for efficient power transfer
- Shimano 105 derailleurs supply precise, dependable shifts throughout the 22 gear combinations
- Mavic Aksium wheelset is decked out with fast Schwalbe Lugano tires for excellent handling and speed
- Pedals sold separately
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Synapse Product Line View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Cannondale Si, 50/34
Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Shimano 105 5800
Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 25
Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy
Cannondale C3 alloy
Cannondale Stage Ergo
18 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
51 cm 54 cm 56 cm 58 cm 61 cm Height Range 5’3”- 5’6" 5’6” - 5’9” 5’9” - 6’0” 6’0 - 6’3” 6'3" - 6'6" Reach 37 37.8 38.6 39.4 40.2 Stack 54.9 57 59 61.1 63.1 Effective Top Tube 52.4 54.2 56.1 58.1 60.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 46 49 51 54 57.5 Standover Height 72.5 75.8 77.8 81 84.5 Head Tube Length 14.6 16.6 18.6 20.8 22.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.3 72 72.5 73 73 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.3 73.9 73.5 73 72.5 Bottom Bracket Height 26.5 26.8 26.8 27 27 Wheelbase 98.6 99 100 101.3 102.8 Chainstay 41 41 41 41.3 41.3 Fork Offset 5 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...