Cannondale Jekyll Alloy 3 27.5 Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
An adept climber and aggressive descender, Cannondale Jekyll 3 bike's superlight, super precise-handling chassis and instant dual mode technology are made for the unpredictable world of Enduro racing.
- No matter what the course throws your way, the dual modes and unmatched responsiveness give you edge you need to win
- Flip from short travel on the climbs to long travel on the descents, short for the flats and long for the roughs, and short for powering out and long for dropping in
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air provides and impressive 160mm of travel; Fox DYAD RT2 rear shock's travel adjust 95 - 160mm
- ECS-TC system eliminates the subtle flex and play that occurs in crucial links and pivots connecting the front triangle and swing arm
- The result of the ECS-TC system is unmatched stiffness, instantaneous response and improved terrain feedback
- Trans-X Dropper seatpost delivers 120mm travel
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Jekyll Product LineView all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air, 160mm with 15mm thru-axle
Fox DYAD RT2, 160/95mm adjustable travel
Race Face Aeffect, 36/22
Race Face BB30
Shimano XT, Shadow Plus
Shimano HG-50, 11-36, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano SLX hydraulic disc
WTB Frequency Race i25, tubeless ready
Formula DC51, 15mm thru-axle
Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 27.5 x 2.35
Cannondale C3 alloy
Cannondale C3 6061 alloy
Trans-X Dropper, 120mm travel
Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M Reach 35.7 38.3 Stack 64.8 66.2 Effective Top Tube 55.5 58.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.0 44.0 Standover Height 43.5 43.5 Head Tube Length 16.5 18.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 67.0 67.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 29.9 29.9 Wheelbase 114.3 117.4 Chainstay 49.0 49.0 Fork Offset 4.6 4.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...