Co-op Cycles ARD 1.4 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made for the road but sturdy enough for gravel rides, the Co-op Cycles ARD 1.4 bike has a custom carbon frame and fork, Shimano 105 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and an American Classic wheel set.
- Custom full-carbon construction frame and fork take the shock out of riding bumpy roads
- Front and rear thru-axles add extra control to every trip
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, in variable weather conditions
- Versatile Shimano 105 2 x 11 drivetrain and Shimano ST-RS-505 shifters offer smooth, precise shifting for big climbs and long straightaways
- High-quality, lightweight American Classic Hurricane wheelset delivers top-of-the-line performance; fits 700x28 tubeless tires
- Optional conversion to electronic or internal shift cable routing
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Co-op Cycles Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Co-op Cycles monocoque carbon
One-piece carbon fork, tapered carbon steerer, for flat mount disc, includes fender mounts
Shimano 105, double Hollowtech 2, 50x34T
Shimano 105, brazed-on type
Shimano 105, 11-28, 11 speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
American Classic Hurricane
DONNELLY Strada LGG 700x28c, folding bead
Co-op Cycles with aero wing shape, 31.8 bar diameter
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum, 31.8, +/-7 degrees
Co-op Cycles carbon, 31.6
Co-op Cycles with Cromoly rail
Integrated headset, 1.13 upper/1.5 lower
Shimano CN-HG600-11, 11-speed
19 lbs. 1.1 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 378 380 384 394 Stack 540 564 588 607 Effective Top Tube 525 540 560 580 Seat Tube Center-Top 440 490 520 550 Standover Height 728 763 787 813 Head Tube Length 130 155 180 200 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.5 72.3 72.3 73 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 74 73.3 73 Wheelbase 1003 1003 1011 1021 Chainstay 420 420 420 420 Fork Offset 50 50 45 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...