Co-op Cycles ARD 1.4 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made for the road but sturdy enough for gravel rides, the Co-op Cycles ARD 1.4 bike has a custom carbon frame and fork, Shimano 105 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and an American Classic wheel set.
- Custom full-carbon construction frame and fork take the shock out of riding bumpy roads
- Front and rear thru-axles add extra control to every trip
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, in variable weather conditions
- Versatile Shimano 105 2 x 11 drivetrain and Shimano ST-RS-505 shifters offer smooth, precise shifting for big climbs and long straightaways
- High-quality, lightweight American Classic Hurricane wheelset delivers top-of-the-line performance; fits 700x28 tubeless tires
- Optional conversion to electronic or internal shift cable routing
- Pedals sold separately; specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Endurance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles monocoque carbon
One-piece carbon fork, tapered carbon steerer, for flat mount disc, includes fender mounts
Shimano 105, double Hollowtech 2, 50x34T
Shimano 105, brazed-on type
Shimano 105, 11-28, 11 speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
American Classic Hurricane
DONNELLY Strada LGG 700x28c, folding bead
Co-op Cycles with aero wing shape, 31.8 bar diameter
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum, 31.8, +/-7 degrees
Co-op Cycles carbon, 31.6
Co-op Cycles with Cromoly rail
Integrated headset, 1.13 upper/1.5 lower
Shimano CN-HG600-11, 11-speed
19 lbs. 1.1 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 378 380 384 394 Stack 540 564 588 607 Effective Top Tube 525 540 560 580 Seat Tube Center-Top 440 490 520 550 Standover Height 728 763 787 813 Head Tube Length 130 155 180 200 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.5 72.3 72.3 73 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 74 73.3 73 Wheelbase 1003 1003 1011 1021 Chainstay 420 420 420 420 Fork Offset 50 50 45 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...