- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map combines valuable information with unmatched detail of this remarkable region
- Includes portions of Vermilion Cliffs and Grand Staircase Escalante national monuments, Kaibab National Forest, Marble Canyon and the Lees Ferry area of Glen Canyon
- Also includes Kanab Creek Wilderness, Paria River, Old Spanish Trail, historic Pahreah townsite and Paria movie set, Toadstools and Wahweap hoodoos
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Key points of interest include scenic views, campgrounds, trail heads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:75,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.