National Geographic Washington National Parks Topographic Map Pack
The Trails Illustrated Washington National Parks topographic map pack shows you the way to the diverse beauty found in Washington's national parks: Mt. Rainier, Olympic and North Cascades.
- From the coast and peaks of Olympic to the towering volcanic cone of Mt. Rainier to the glacier-carved landscapes of the North Cascades, each park stands alone in its majesty
- Each map has clearly marked trails and points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches, picnic sites, ranger stations and more
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks and designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, a scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the U.S.A. on a durable, lightweight, waterproof, tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 9.25 x 4.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...