National Geographic Missoula / Mission Mountains Topographic Map
Looking to enjoy the abundant recreational lands in the mountains of western Montana? You'll find the Trails Illustrated Missoula / Mission Mountains topographic map an essential travel companion.
- Expertly researched and created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, the city of Missoula and others
- Covers Mission Mountain, Tribal, Bob Marshall and Rattlesnake wilderness areas, Flathead and Lolo national forests and Swan Range
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 and 1:24,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2014
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Mountain West Maps
|State / Province