National Geographic Lassen Volcanic National Park Topographic Map
The expertly researched Trails Illustrated Lassen Volcanic National Park topographic map is a valuable tool for exploring the park's fumaroles, hot springs, mud pots, mountain lakes and forests.
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features trails in the national park and adjacent national forests
- Includes Lassen Peak, Lassen Volcanic and Caribou wildernesses, Cinder Cone, Juniper, Snag and Butte lakes, Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway and a detailed inset of Manzanita Lake
- Easy-to-read, detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking, motorized and non-motorized use
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend are essential for safely navigating the backcountry with a GPS or compass
- Shows key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands, including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on a durable, lightweight, waterproof, tear-resistant material to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:50,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.View all National Geographic California Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...