Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for freedom, spontaneity and constant motion, the waterproof breathable Powder Bowl jacket is a versatile, hard shell for riding the frontside steeps or hitting the backcountry’s promise land.
- Ultra-durable, waterproof breathable Gore-Tex#174; is also windproof and has a durable water repellent finish to quickly shed wet stuff
- Brushed polyester mesh lining in torso wicks moisture; slick mesh in the arms makes the jacket easy to pull on
- Removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly vent heat
- Slim Zip water-resistant, coated zippers reduce bulk
- Low-profile cuffs with gussets secure over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia snow pants
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets; 1 chest pocket with a secure media pocket and cable routing
- Forearm pass pocket; 2 interior pockets (1 drop-in, 1 zippered stash)
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex 2-layer waterproof breathable fabric
2 lbs. 3.6 oz.
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...