Pocket Pals Trail Maps Pikes Peak, Colorado - Rampart Range Area Trail Guide #11
Explore the trails of the Rampart Range in Colorado, located near the U.S. Air Force Academy, with this pocket-sized, durable and detailed Pikes Peak, Colorado Rampart Range Area Trail Guide #11.
- Provides all the important details to plan a trip and stay on track—trail length, difficulty level, total elevation gain/loss, landmarks and directions to the trailhead
- Trails covered: Backdoor, Eagles Peak, Falcon, Kenyon Loop, Rainbow Gulch, Rampart Reservoir and Schubarth (trail 307)
- Additional trails covered: Stanley Canyon, Stanley Rim (tail 722), trail 709, trail 721, trail 775 and W. Monument Creek
- Note, many trails on this map are located on the U.S. Air Force Academy property; always check for the current USAFA visitation policies before visiting
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map stands up to use out on the trails
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you
Made in USA.View all Pocket Pals Trail Maps Colorado Maps
State / Province
4.25 x 3.625 x 0.1 inches
17 x 11 x 1 inches
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...