Cannondale CAADX Disc 105 Bike - 2016
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A race-ready cyclocross bike you can use for commutes, the Cannondale CAADX Disc 105 Bike pairs the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes with a Shimano 105 drivetrain for all-around performance.
- Promax Render R disc brakes offer powerful braking even in the water, mud and slop of a typical 'cross course
- Lightweight Shimano 105 derailleurs and shifters offer precise, dependable shifts throughout the 22 gear combinations
- Sturdy 6061 aluminum frame seats you in an upright position for stable handling and a comfortable ride
- Rear stays are shaped to help make bumps and vibrations less jarring for improved tracking
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Carbon fork helps reduce weight and road vibration, enhancing the ride quality
- Geared for easy-spinning versatility, the FSA Gossamer 46/36 crankset is paired with a 11-28 cassette to give you a "just right" gear for tough gradients and boggy mud
- Schwalbe Sammy Slick tires feature fast-rolling center tread with ample grip and puncture resistance to handle dirt and gravel
- Frame eyelets make it easy to attach fenders or a rear rack for enhanced utility (not included); pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
FSA Gossamer Cross, 46/36
Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax Render R mechanical disc
Maddux CX 2.0 Disc
Formula CX-20, 32h
Formula CX-22, 32h
Schwalbe Sammy Slick, 700 x 35
Cannondale C3 Compact
Cannondale Stage CX
KMC X11, 11-speed
22 lbs. 2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
51 cm 54 cm 56 cm 58 cm 61 cm Height Range 5’3”- 5’6” 5’6” - 5’9” 5’9” - 6’0” 6'0" - 6'3" 6'3" - 6'6" Reach 37.1 37.8 38.5 39.2 39.8 Stack 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 52.4 53.7 55.5 56.8 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 52.5 54 56 58 61 Standover Height 78.5 80.7 82 84 85.5 Head Tube Length 11 13.2 15.3 17.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 73.5 73.5 73 Bottom Bracket Height 28 28.1 28.1 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 100.5 102 103.3 104.8 106.1 Chainstay 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...