Mountaineers Books Backcounty Ski and Snowboard Routes: Washington
Updated from Volken's classic guide, the new and improved Backcounty Ski and Snowboard Routes: Washington covers 80 routes throughout the state.
- Authors: Martin Volken and the guides of Pro Guiding Service
- Softcover; 349 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Mountaineers Books; copyright 2014
- Includes starting elevation, high point, distance, time, skill level, best season, maps and permit info, driving directions and route description
- Covers trip planning, avalanches and the duration of ascents and descents
- Covers equipment needed for backcountry skiing, alpine touring, telemarking and ski mountaineering; also has a trip-rating system and elevation profiles
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Snowsports Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...