Fenix E12 Flashlight
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Powered by a single AA battery, the compact and lightweight Fenix E12 flashlight has a maximum output of 130 lumens and can throw a beam up to 88m (288 ft.) to meet your lighting needs.
- High-quality Cree XP-E LED runs in 3 brightness levels—130 lumens on high, 50 on medium, and 8 on low; a simple tap of rear on/off switch allows you to select the mode
- 1 AA alkaline or NiMH battery (not included) provides up to 1 hr. of use on high and 22 hrs. on low
- Regulated output maintains consistent light output over the lifetime of the batteries
- Rugged aircraft-grade aluminum body has a knurled finish for good grip
- Flashlight has an IPX8 water resistance rating for protection against prolonged immersion in water up to 2m for 30 min
- Fenix E12 flashlight weighs only 1.2 oz. including battery
- Fenix E12 flashlight includes a lanyard, spare O-ring and spare rubber switch boot
Imported.View all Fenix Flashlights
Max Light Output (Lumens)
High: 130 / low: 8 lumens
Max Beam Distance (m)
High: 88 meters
Average Run Time
High: 1 hr. / low: 22 hrs.
3.5 x 0.74 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...