Electra Townie 21D Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With a seat and pedals positioned specifically for easy riding, the Electra Townie 21D Bike lets you cruise down the road in total comfort.
- Flat Foot Technology® places rider upright for comfortable, heads-up positioning; aft positioning allows a rider to place both feet on the ground at a stop
- Ergonomic saddle with shock-absorbing elastomers offers bump-smoothing comfort for all-day riding
- Shimano EZ-Fire Plus trigger shifters and Tourney rear derailleur provide smooth shifting through the 21 gear combinations
- Linear-pull brakes provide controlled deceleration for easy stopping
- Semi-slick 26 x 2.0 tires ensure a smooth and stable ride over a variety of road or gravel surfaces
- Platform pedals deliver total convenience—no special shoes required
- One size fits most
- Specs on the the Townie 21D Bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour forged alloy, 48/38/28
Shimano EZ-Fire Plus
Shimano, 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Semi-Slick Street, 26 x 2.0
Ergonomic with shock-absorbing elastomers
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...