FalconGuides Hiking South Carolina - Second Edition
This updated edition of Hiking South Carolina offers comprehensive information on the best hiking in the state for any ability level.
- Author: Joshua Kinser
- Softcover; 308 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2014
- Mile-by-mile directions, clear trail maps and GPS coordinates keep things simple and organized
- Offers difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits and best hiking seasons
- Trail Finder helps find the best hikes for backpackers, history buffs and children searching out waterfalls or great views
- Stashable book measures 7 x 4.25 in.
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
|State / Province|