- Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free and has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s
- Chlorine dioxide has been shown to remove greater than 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and cysts, including Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Chlorine dioxide does not discolor water or give it an unpleasant taste
- Includes part A and part B drops that you mix together before adding to water; each bottle contains 1 fl. oz.
- Small size and long shelf life make Aquamira water treatment drops a great choice for international travel, backpacking and emergency preparedness
- The Aquamira water treatment drops kit contains everything you need to treat up to 30 gal. of water
Made in USA.
|Active Ingredient(s)||Chlorine dioxide|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa, Bacteria, and Viruses|