- Author: Benedict "Gentle Ben" Go
- Softcover, 128 pages, black-and-white photographs and maps
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2013
- Provides mileage, landmarks, facilities, re-supply data and essential trail information for the entire Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada
- Provides information essential for pre-trip planning; ideal for both north- and south-bound hikers
- Helps you set daily mileage goals by listing campsites, water sources, trail gradient and facilties, and helps you easily calculate distances between any two points
- A thin volume you can stash in your pack for easy reference, Pacific Crest Trail Data Book measures 7.5 x 5.5 in.
Made in USA.