Platypus Gravityworks Water Filter System - 4 Liter Video
Keep a supply of drinking water right in your campsite. The Platypus GravityWorks™ water filter delivers 4 liters of potable water in just 2.5 minutes without requiring a single pump stroke.
- GravityWorks filter combines the speed and utility of the original Platypus CleanStream™ gravity filter with less weight and improved durability
- System includes two 4-liter reservoirs, 1 for unfiltered water and 1 for clean water; reservoirs have hang loops for easy in-camp use
- To use, simply fill the unfiltered-water reservoir with water and hang it above the clean-water reservoir to let gravity carry water through the filter
- Hollow-fiber filter technology offers a high flow rate of 1.75 liters per minute—that's 4 liters in 2.5 minutes!
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and more
- Unfiltered-water reservoir features a quick-disconnect valve that automatically shuts off the flow of water when the hose is disconnected
- Shutoff hose clamp on the clean water hose allows on-demand water control for filling bottles; clamp also shuts off the system when not in use
- Clean the system by simply holding the clean reservoir above the unfiltered reservoir to backflush the filter
- Reservoirs feature SlimeGuard™ antimicrobial treatment for taste-free performance
- Platypus GravityWorks™ water filter system is compatible with Platypus Bottles, Water Tanks™ and Big Zip SL™ reservoirs, all sold separately
Made in USA.
|Filter Medium||Hollow fiber|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa and bacteria|
|Output||1.75 liters per minute|
|Housing material||ABS plastic|
|BPA Free||Yes, Yes|
|Dimensions||(Filter) 2 x 8.5 / (reservoir) 17.7 x 9.1 inches|