National Geographic Issaquah Alps and Mount Si Map
The Trails Illustrated Issaquah Alps and Mount Si map offers comprehensive coverage of this easily accessible yet premier hiking destination just outside of Seattle in Western Washington.
- Lists wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, geologic history and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 38 x 26 in. fully opened; scale of 1:30,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Washington and Oregon Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...