- Simply fill up the included water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter
- Includes a 32 fl. oz. pouch; collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil and can be reused hundreds of times
- Filter has a built-in push/pull cap so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; squeeze filter fills most water bottles in only 30 sec.
- Hollow-fiber membrane filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Use the included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high-flow rate
- Filter will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Sawyer Squeeze water filter comes with cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
Made in USA.
|Filter Medium||Hollow-fiber membrane|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Pump Force||Not applicable|
|Pump Strokes Per Liter||Not applicable|
|Output||1.7 liters per minute|
|Housing Material||ABS plastic|
|Dimensions||(Filter) 2 x 5 / (squeeze bag) 11 x 6 inches|