- Includes wilderness areas, unique natural features, beaches, bicycle routes, campgrounds, hiking, botanical gardens, wineries and fishing areas
- Also includes back roads, museums, golf courses, historic sites, scenic drives, hiking areas, campgrounds, biking areas and boat launch sites
- 45 quadrangular maps cover approximately 21 mi. wide by 27.8 mi. high; scale is 1:126,000
- Features tips on how to estimate your mileage on a road trip, how use a GPS with the atlas and how to orient the maps with a compass
- Detailed atlas index, listed alphabetically with map page and grid coordinates, helps locate points of interest easily
- GPS-compatible maps contain Lat./Lon. tick marks and grid lines using standard WGS84 datum
- Each map is composed of 20 minutes of longitude and 24 minutes of latitude
- DeLorme copyright 2012; 160 pages
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 11 x 0.75 in.
Made in USA.